Friday, March 25, 2011

Pizza Friday :).....Sienna here we come!

Okay, so growing up EVERY FRIDAY was "Pizza Friday"....the type of Pizza varied but one constant was "Pizza Friday". Growing up in Virginia we had "Godfathers Pizza" which was a chain but I have fond memories of going there for pizza from time to time, or making pizza at home on french bread and a million other ways.....OR for a while we bought Totinos....the thin (and cheap) pizza that is still a staple in my home :) SOOOOOOOOO, fast forward to moving to Texas, high school, college, post college working in the "real world" etc....... All friends I met along the way have ALL been introduced to "Pizza Friday" and if they lived in the Dallas area most likely they were invited to a "Pizza Friday" at my parents house. It is just a great way to end the work week...no pressure for cooking/thinking, nothing too crazy, just gathering with friends or just our family for a beverage(those have improved as I matured :) and a slice :)

SOOOOOOOO, now that i've told you more than you ever wanted to know....guess what tonight's menu is.... PIZZA!!!

My tip is if you live in Coppell/Irving, TX and you have NOT been to Sienna Pizza and Pasta...GO NOW! We are there once a week I must admit....either for pick up or to eat there. They have watched both of my children grow from itty bitty to 6 and 3 :) and they are always there to greet them with hugs and lollipops at the end of dinner or pizza pick up :)

SO, Sienna Pizza and Salad is the meal for tonight!!!
I hope you all have a great weekend and find some time to relax and spend with those you love!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so i forgot to check spelling before hitting post.....SORRY for my errors :)

    ReplyDelete