Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday...."Time to make the doughnuts" :)

Okay, so you know the week is going to be crazy when you use your "easy dinner" on the first night of the work/school week :) Oh well...here is my "real" Monday night dinner....I promise I have better plans for the rest of the week!!!

Tonights Menu:
BREAKFAST FOR DINNER
Eggs(half egg whites and half good old fashion egg, yolk and all) scrambled with american cheese
Turkey Bacon
Grapes
Toast/Bagels

I know....So not impressive.....I can at least say our twist on the scrambled eggs is we put a slice of american cheese(or two depending on how many eggs/egg whites) into the eggs while they are in scramble mode :) so it all blends in....makes them a bit creamier and the kids will eat them - YAY...score for me as we all ate the same meal tonight! That is a good day! I add some of my left over salsa from Mi Cocina to my eggs. YUM!

Stay tuned....I promise more exciting meals tomorrow and the rest of the week!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment