Thursday, February 17, 2011

do you know that I hate breakfast?

Well, I do.  I don't like eggs.  Or sausage.  I don't like pancakes or waffles either.
So it's a particular challenge for me to eat/plan/fix breakfast around here......

So go check out this link here:  http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/02/mini-series-with-our-best-bites-kid.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+MakeItAndLoveIt+(Make+It+and+Love+It)

It's got some wonderful breakfast ideas that I'm going to try this week!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the whole making-breakfast-is-a-pain idea! That link is great. I just printed three of the recipes and have big plans on freezing some of the taquitos and ham cups to zap in the microwave every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast is my FAVorite meal of the day!!!!!! I cannot think of a breakfast food that I don't love.

    ReplyDelete